9 Healthy Beverages for Healing:
1. Water (non-chlorinated, non-fluoridated; high mineral water, spring water; not bottled in plastic)
2. Tea (white, green and black tea; unprocessed; not instant)
3. Fermented Beverages (milk kefir, coconut kefir, kvass, rejuvelac, ginger beer, kombucha, mead, lacto-fermented soda, wine, beer) Read more
The Amazing Power of Tea:
- Short- and long-term black tea consumption reverses endothelial dysfunction in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes and due to cardiovascular disease.
- Greater consumption of coffee and tea may be associated with a lower risk of renal cell cancer. Read more