The Amazing Power of Garlic:
- Garlic may provide an ideal alternative to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) in arteriosclerosis prevention.
- Garlic reduces a multitude of risk factors associated with arteriosclerosis and significantly reduces the risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Garlic reduces triglyceride levels. Read more
The Amazing Power of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum):
- Silibinin, a compound found within milk thistle, is well tolerated and shows a substantial antiviral effects against hepatitis C.
- Silibinin, a flavonoid found within milk thistle seed, inhibits prostate cancer cell growth.
- Silymarin (Milk Thistle extract) has anticancer effects against prostate cancer cells. Read more
The Amazing Power of Turmeric:
2. Review: Curcumin has therapeutic potential in multiple sclerosis.