9 Health Benefits of Tea
The Amazing Power of Tea:
- Short- and long-term black tea consumption reverses endothelial dysfunction in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes and due to cardiovascular disease.
- Greater consumption of coffee and tea may be associated with a lower risk of renal cell cancer.
- Tea consumption has a protective effect against the development of primary liver cancer.
- A higher consumption of green tea is associated with a lower prevalence of cognitive impairment in humans.
- Black tea consumption reduces cortisol, platelet activation and aids stress recovery.
- Green tea consumption is associated with decreased DNA damage among smokers.
- Intake of flavonoid-rich wine, tea, and chocolate by elderly men and women is associated with better cognitive test performance.
- Tea drinking is associated with preservation of hip structure in elderly women.
Mission: Empower families to use the wisdom of traditional foods and natural healing.