Top 9 Healthy Beverages
9 Healthy Beverages for Healing:
1. Water (non-chlorinated, non-fluoridated; high mineral water, spring water; not bottled in plastic)
2. Tea (white, green and black tea; unprocessed; not instant)
3. Fermented Beverages (milk kefir, coconut kefir, kvass, rejuvelac, ginger beer, kombucha, mead, lacto-fermented soda, wine, beer)
4. Berry Juice (black currant, cranberry, blackberry, bilberry, (tart) cherry*, blueberry*, gogi berry, acai berry, raspberry*)
5. Fruit Juice (grape*, apple*, pineapple, tomato, orange*, pomegranate, kiwi, grapefruit, noni, lemon, mango, watermelon)
6. Vegetable Juice (barley grass, wheat grass, tomato, celery*, carrot*, beet, leafy greens* – beet greens, collards*, kale*, spinach*, Swiss chard, dandelion, arugula, purslane, Romaine*, cucumber)
(photo credit: Jessica Johnson)
7. Smoothies (berries, fruits and greens)
* Choose organic for the “Dirty Dozen”.
Mission: Empower families to use the wisdom of traditional foods and natural healing.