9 Health Benefits of Cinnamon*
The Amazing Power of Cinnamon*:
- Cinnamon extract and/or cinnamon improves fasting blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes.
- The intake of 2g of cinnamon for 12 weeks significantly reduces the HbA1c, systolic and diastolic blood pressures among poorly controlled type 2 diabetes patients.
- Cinnamon oil (cinnamaldehyde) has therapeutic activity against oral Candida infection.
- Gum arabic tree, Cinnamon, and Clove exhibit antimicrobial activity against multi drug resistant strains of E. Coli, Klebsiella and Candida albicans.
- The Japanese multi-herbal formual known as gosha-jinki-gan could be a safe and effective potential therapeutic alternative in females with overactive bladder.
- Cinnamon reduces insulin resistance parameters in polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Cinnamon and rhodiola have significant blood sugar lowering and antioxidant activity.
- Cinnamon (cassia type) and Polygonum cuspidatum (source of resveratrol) demonstrated significant inhibition of xanthine oxidase indicating its potential use for the treatment of gout.
- Cinnamon, clove and cumin exhibit anti-MRSA properties, in vitro.
*Choose Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum or C. zelanicum), not the commonly sold Cassia (Cinnamomum burmannii).
Mission: Empower families to use the wisdom of traditional foods and natural healing.