9 Health Benefits of Garlic
The Amazing Power of Garlic:
- Garlic may provide an ideal alternative to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) in arteriosclerosis prevention.
- Garlic reduces a multitude of risk factors associated with arteriosclerosis and significantly reduces the risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Garlic reduces triglyceride levels.
- Garlic and grape seed supplement use is inversely associated with hematological malignancies.
- A combination of garlic, mullein, calendula, st. johns wort and olive oil is as effective as an anesthetic drug for the management of acute otitis media-associated pain.
- The consumption of large amounts of Allium vegetables reduces the risk for gastric cancer.
- Allicin, the major ingredient of freshly crushed garlic, inhibits cancer cell proliferation.
- Garlic extract has potent antiviral activity against human cytomegalovirus.
- Dietary garlic and especially ginger have anti-diabetic effects.
Mission: Empower families to use the wisdom of traditional foods and natural healing.